Welcome to the TrustNetMD Blog and Interconnected Knowledge Exchange (Kx). The goal of Kx fusion is to build communities around the delivery of healthcare using the latest in content and social media software to develop the best information exchange for our problem solving communities.
Content management (wordpress) is open for discussion topics. The integrated Kx (knowledge exchange) is used to collaborate. Material the community values floats to the top and stays there. It doesn’t disappear like on a google discussion thread. We publish results when there is consensus. In a Kx, valuable material floats to the top based on the value the community places on it. If you become an official member of our community (which is free), you will receive periodic summaries of this material.
The two collaboration methods are connected via an ontological interface so that if you read about big data, you will automatically see the Q&A session on the Kx.
You will learn more about healthcare delivery here than anywhere else on the web and you will see how the power of integrated social learning systems, like our WordPress/Kx, can enable real problem solving over long distances with a variety of professionals.
Top Recent Posts from the Kx:
- What sort of solutions are available for content-based collaboration and "knowledge workflows"?
- Answered: What is the solution to this unstructured data problem, and what kind of analysis can be done with current tools?
- Are there best practices out there that deal with big data application development and ongoing support?
- Where is the best place to discuss best practices?
- What is the best way to incorporate unstructured data into my information system?
- Portals seem one directional. What are the alternatives?
- What is an IRB and when do I need one?
- Are there best practices around implementing big data?
- Is there a business model for big data?
- How can I get a better understanding of the big data opportunity in healthcare?